Gerry and I are now finishing the work on our porch - we are converting it from a porch to a utility room... We started it before the lockdown and then couldn't get any more materials until a couple of weeks ago.
We've had some of it plastered, but Gerry wanted to keep the original brickwork of the exterior of the house. This is because one of the walls had some bricks that we made when we built an extension in 1997 and we wanted to keep them.
So what a horrible job - we got some brick cleaner and cleaned the bricks up. It took ages but has been done now.....
Gerry cleaning the bricks! Some of the bricks that we made.