Who would have thought back in January that Covid 19 would have the impact on our lives that it has done.
I decided in March to start a blog, chronicling good things that have happened to me that day. Some things were to do with the pottery, others the house or garden, family, and Jubilee Park - but I vowed to stay positive.
So far we've:-
- painted the pottery inside and out
- redecorated the conservatory
- redesigned the porch to use as a utility room
- grown loads of veg
- supplied online shops with a few pots
- been involved in a student's PHD thesis on Iron age pots
- experimented with new styles of pots and firing techniques
- removed thistles and docks in Jubilee Park
- helped reform the willow sculptures at the Park
- watched the birds around the house
- read loads of books - the best being "Cupcake" and Madame Saddayako
- knitted cardigans, hats and shawls
- learnt how to hold zoom meetings
- become more IT savvy
- had lots of barbecues!!!
I have to admit though, I really want to start doing fairs and exhbitions but that seems a long way off so our next project is to paint the showroom in the pottery and get rid of some water damage.