Gerry Grant

Gerry Grant
On The Wheel

Monday 27 April 2020

Shopping first then getting some glazing done...


It's a big thing to do your shopping these days.... Up till the lockdown, I would go into Pocklington a few times a week and browse round the supermarket wondering what to buy and find inspiration for meals as I go... But not anymore! Because there are people waiting to follow you round, I try to be as quick as possible, armed with my list!
There was a queue outside so I  had to wait for about 20 minutes to get in.
The whole trip into Pocklington meant that nothing else got done in the morning.

But the afternoon was spent in the pottery. Julie had made some little anima;ls at home while she was self isolating - there were loads of them and they all needed glazing. I got stuck into that while Gerry glazed the final bits of an order for Roots Farm Shop near  Northallerton.



1 comment:

  1. There is another boxful waiting here for you, some different designs this week so you won't get too bored glazing them all by yourself!

    ReplyDelete