Gerry Grant

Gerry Grant
On The Wheel

Tuesday 14 April 2020

Happiness is learning how to make a video!


Today I taught myself how to make a video of Gerry and post it up on facebook. It is too big to go here but you can view it on www.facebook/fangfosspottery.

It's a video of him throwing some bowls on the wheel for me to work on tomorrow. I will be cutting out shapes in the rims producing a filigree pattern.

I'm going to be busy tomorrow because he made lots of small salt pigs for me to finish off - some of them have little mice on.

We make three sizes of salt pigs. They all get thrown on the wheel, left to dry overnight, then the front is cut out and another piece of clay attached to form a rim. The ones Gerry made today are the small size and don't have handles, whereas the larger ones do.

No comments:

Post a Comment