Gerry Grant

Gerry Grant
On The Wheel

Friday 10 April 2020

A chance to sort things out!


Today we decided to sort things out in the room we use as an office. Gerry built some shelves in a cupboard which houses the boiler, and I tidied up the office stuff - putting the files in order, throwing old ones away and making the whole place look as though we are organised!








Then in the afternoon Gerry decided he would start preparing for the pit/barrel firing we are going to have tomorrow. This meant he had to cut the bottom off an old incinerator which we intend using. Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day as we have never done this sort of firing before.



2 comments:

  1. You'll never be able to find anything now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was tidying up I managed to break the computer - it fell over - but have got it fixed now. Apparantly I had dislodged one of the swtitches and it was very very dusty inside....
    I don't know wether you would class my journey as essential - but I did!!!!

    ReplyDelete